NPM Affiliate Courses
NPM does not offer its own courses; rather, below is an aggregate list of courses throughout the University of Michigan that focus on nonprofit management and social entrepreneurship. If you have any course suggestions or additions, please submit them to email@example.com.
The courses are listed in the following categories, and courses being offered in the upcoming term are highlighted with a link to their course description.
For a complete course listing of our partner schools , visit Ross School of Business
, Ford School of Public Policy
and School of Social Work
. Many courses that are not listed here offer portions of their curriculum to topics related to NPM.
Nonprofit Management & Leadership - General
- Leadership in the Nonprofit Sector - SW 300-001 - Fall '12
Nonprofit Management & Leadership - Topical
- Washington Campus: Business and the Public Policy Process - ROSS LHC 688 - Spring '13
- Organization and Management of Health Advocacy and Community-Based Non-profits - HMP 604 - Fall '12, Winter '14
Advocacy & Social Change
Nonprofit Law & Public Policy
- Legal Issues in the Arts - THTREMUS 438 - Winter '13
Nonprofit Finance, Fundraising & Development
- Fundraising and the Arts - THTREMUS 436 - Fall '12
- Base of the Pyramid: Business Innovation for Solving Society's Problems - ROSS STRATEGY/ES 445 - Fall '12, Fall '13
- Introduction to Social Entrepreneurship: Design for Change - ENGR 390.002
- Introduction to Microfinance - ROSS ES 444 - Fall '12, Fall '13
- Social Venture Creation - ENGR 490.009
Professional Ethics & Corporate Social Responsibility
For a campus-wide listing of sustainability course offerings, please visit the Graham Institute course listing.
Return to Top of Courses List